PPI Art Series Graphics restoration now avail....

LOL.

Audio Dave is an idiot of the utmost kind. He can't even steal photos off the internet without getting busted.

I'll send you a link to my photobucket account. You can't copy the pictures, though.

Hopefully you'll do so anyway and I can show you what a real lawsuit is. Do it. Please.

Audiodave or audio images whoever u are. Please remove my picture from your post as it is not yours and why are u thanking me u did NOT get my permission to use my pic and second of all u def did NOT get my consent to put your name on it.

If anyone needs proof further please look me up on diymobileaudio.com and search my username. U will see all my posts for my graphics for the art series amps and many pics of the black amps that are posted in this thread.

I understand u have had a rough time on these forums but please don't misinterpret my concern.it's your right to sell your graphics if u want but my idea of the black arts is not yours and don't try to sell it as yours.

Thanks

Got an old art amp and need the graphics redone? Well it isnt silkscreening, but you cant tell the difference. .0007 thick mylar with top enamel clear bake over it looks exactly the same, just has no texture on the art. (smooth and glossy)
PM for prices. Currently have all amps availiable except the 2350DM (almost done). Looks great also on black (see pic)

Thanks to "PPI Art Guy"

These also are NOT the same graphics the new art will have next year. These are for the Art series from 92-96. The new are different colors.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

can send ebay link to some art and other stuff sold for 100% feedback. Also have a few trades on here and I can send refs.
Wow, what a fucking tool. You seriously went out of your way to put a water mark on someone elses photo? Why even waste the time, you dumb fat bitch?

Here's the original thread from OVER A YEAR AGO with the original pictures: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diy-mobile-audio-sq-forum/55327-ppi-art-series-amps-my-true-black-art-series-creations.html

Why hasn't this prick been banned yet? He's on the verge of becoming dumber than caraudionewbie

This dude has to be the dumbest m'fer on the interwebz.

Dear AudioFake,

You're a loser. Just end yourself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

That is all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Man just read the audiodave audio images saga on here. Holy sh-t. If he is doing artwork for ppi amps. Well there are no words. Just no words.
Sorry you had to come here on such shitty terms. But now that you are here, why not stay? You'll love it, we have more drama than day-time television, and we even talk about car audio once in a while.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.