Power wire, where to buy

Ok guys, where and what brand of 1/0 you guys using and buying from? I'm looking for something ofc and that doesn't break the bank.
The best bang for the buck that Im buying atm is from CT Sounds for 0ga OFC Kit . For 1/0 usually GP Audio You get a few other items in the package like RCAs and couple other little items that most Amp kits do not.. May even be cheaper to buy the kit from CT Sounds than by the foot elsewhere? Like GP Audio or SkyHigh Audio. I buy the Big3 from GP Audio
\

I will use Copper lugs rather than the ones in the amp kits usually unless I solder them. these have worked great for me. Im sure there may be a better deal elsewhere? But these have worked great so far for me

Also I'm looking for bulk wire not kits lol. And should I run 2 runs of 1/0 from the front to the back or would 1 run of 2/0 fine?

Also I'm looking for bulk wire not kits lol. And should I run 2 runs of 1/0 from the front to the back or would 1 run of 2/0 fine?
I got this 2/0 on amazon. It's excellent wire, tinned OFC, marine rated.

Red

Black

2/0 to 1/0 reducers

I use them strictly for the runs from the front AGM to the lithium bank in the rear. To the distro blocks, I'm using 1/0 gauge KnuKonceptz wire. I run them under the car from front to bac then out the spare tire well. Her are pics from the last build (after it was totaled and I clipped the sires out) stuffs to spendy to give to the salvage yard!

New build is a 4500 watt setup.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-28 153855.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-28 153855.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2023-10-28 153949.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-28 153949.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
What are the amplifiers or amplifier are you using? What Vehicle? What Alternator size, existing or an HO alternator and what battery/batteries, is the starting batt. under the hood or in the rear of the vehicle?

Amp will be a jp23 v1.5, HO alt is a 260, have a agm under hood and will have a agm in the back, car is a 2015 Subaru wrx. I will be adding a 4 channel later and I want the run to the back to be enough in case I upgrade later.

This is what I'm running

Last edited:

This is what I'm running
That's a damn good price. Is it fairly flexible? That is the one drawback on the tinned OFC marine grade stuff I got on Amazon last time, flexible-ish.

That's a damn good price. Is it fairly flexible? That is the one drawback on the tinned OFC marine grade stuff I got on Amazon last time, flexible-ish.
I didn't have any issues with it but it's not quite as flexible as say skyhigh 1/0 ofc.

I'm happy enough with it that I'll be ordering more for my delta build 😂

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...