Power wire to amp getting hot. Ideas?

i convinced my last girl that two is better than one. she put the ***** in and i smashed her till she couldn't walk. never see her so happy.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif fvcking gross. I come here for audio and read your gross shlt. Keep that shlt off the forum. No one wants to read that trash.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif fvcking gross. I come here for audio and read your gross shlt. Keep that shlt off the forum. No one wants to read that trash.
shut up *** boy. mr I don't work lame *** can't design and build his own ****

shut up *** boy. mr I don't work lame *** can't design and build his own ****
I just worked 14 days straight. Your clueless. And don’t even get me going about that kind of shlt MR. I own a audio company yet I order woofers shteaight from China then you order some DD motors and random soft parts to build woofers for your new build.... shouldn’t u be using your OWN companies woofers? But no because it’s a COMPLETE FAILURE!!!! Just like your entire life. You prly make your parents disgusted when they think of what a waste of human life you become

I just worked 14 days straight. Your clueless. And don’t even get me going about that kind of shlt MR. I own a audio company yet I order woofers shteaight from China then you order some DD motors and random soft parts to build woofers for your new build.... shouldn’t u be using your OWN companies woofers? But no because it’s a COMPLETE FAILURE!!!! Just like your entire life. You prly make your parents disgusted when they think of what a waste of human life you become
yea after leaching of a ***** for years. ***** boy

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

it was dd recones fuckboy. and its call testing the competition.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

dude seriously. you made me spit my food out laughing.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

it was dd recones fuckboy. and its call testing the competition.
Your so dumb. I always had my own money. I never got money from anyone, no one has ever bought me anything. I have bought all my audio with my own money. And just my alt set up prly cost as much as your whole build that isn’t done and never will be louder then me ... go kill your self

Your so dumb. I always had my own money. I never got money from anyone, no one has ever bought me anything. I have bought all my audio with my own money. And just my alt set up prly cost as much as your whole build that isn’t done and never will be louder then me ... go kill your self
KMSL gonna spank your lame *** with ONE alt. i don't need to drop 1500 on just alts to get high 150s you will never break 160 with that setup. im getting another VP some caps and running 16 volt. wait till i spank that *** son..

engineering FTW

PUT YOUR MONEY UP FUCKBOY

paid to play. i built everything from the woofers to the box. you about to be MAD and ponder how i do it.

KMSL gonna spank your lame *** with ONE alt. i don't need to drop 1500 on just alts to get high 150s you will never break 160 with that setup. im getting another VP some caps and running 16 volt. wait till i spank that *** son.. engineering FTW

PUT YOUR MONEY UP FUCKBOY

paid to play. i built everything from the woofers to the box. you about to be MAD and ponder how i do it.
I’ll will still be louder then u from my cpillar on 1 single amp...now your saying your going to need 2 amp to even come close to beating me? which u won’t. U will never beat my 158.9

Typically means too small of power wire, and if the wire is true 1/0 and not something smaller. And yes doubling up your 1/0 wire will help voltage flow.
So when I typed this, I had just woke up. I didn't realize saying one wrong word would get some people all wound up....my bad. I made a mistake. I'm only human. I don't think the world is gonna end tomorrow. But...at least I'm man enough to admit it I made a booboo.

My Electricity shop teacher in HIGH SCHOOL would have whacked you on the head for saying that!!
Current THROUGH, voltage ACROSS!!

"Ya big dummy!!" ;=)

John Kuthe...
Your in over your head and I wouldn't get to excited/cocky if I was you. You admitted you couldn't install/hook up 2 simple amps in your own vehicle plus a DSP which YOU couldn't figure out how to turn it on. Blaming the "faulty software" when everyone else who has that same DSP had no issues turning on whatsoever...

I’ll will still be louder then u from my cpillar on 1 single amp...now your saying your going to need 2 amp to even come close to beating me? which u won’t. U will never beat my 158.9
no moron i got the other amp for my streetbeat install. granted the DD coils read 1.3 ohm parallel. that is a high DCR for a dual 2. ill probably recone them to dual 1s to beable to get the power for burps. the driver is apparently pretty reactive from the ****** b/l curve..

Your in over your head and I wouldn't get to excited/cocky if I was you. You admitted you couldn't install/hook up 2 simple amps in your own vehicle plus a DSP which YOU couldn't figure out how to turn it on. Blaming the "faulty software" when everyone else who has that same DSP had no issues turning on whatsoever...
Digital/Computer junk has gotten TOO STUPIDLY COMPLEX!!! And it REALLY does not make things work any better!

Mostly just provides MORE POINTS OF FAILURE!! :-(

John Kuthe...

Digital/Computer junk has gotten TOO STUPIDLY COMPLEX!!! And it REALLY does not make things work any better!
Mostly just provides MORE POINTS OF FAILURE!! :-(

John Kuthe...
Or...maybe you couldn't comprehend/figure it out. As I said, a lot of people have that very same DSP and figured out how to work it. Oh and turn it on too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Or...maybe you couldn't comprehend/figure it out. As I said, a lot of people have that very same DSP and figured out how to work it. Oh and turn it on too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Took me awhile to get my Bluetooth to function on my new HU. I felt retarded

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.