Northwest Region Portland DB Drag

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I will know something after the 20th
Did you get in contact with them?, I stopped in there yesterday, they are doing a complete remodel of there store, I think the owner is outa the country on vacation, but actualy haveing a comp at there grand remodel opening would be sweet ), Ill stop by today and see whats up.

Rich

Blain is annoying lol
Have you ever actually talked to him?

Sure his commercials are loud and obnoxious but he, as a person, is great. Look at all the material on his site's Truth page. Tell me, after reading through the material, that an average consumer wouldn't be enlightened and feel confident when they go to purchase their car audio equipment.

Oh, and it's Blane FTR. haha.

Anyway, I've always shopped at Outrageous Audio. I've visited other stores and just didn't get sense that I would get what I wanted from them.

Good day!

theres two shops that i know of that have mics, they are AC mic's though :/ i went down to salem last year for one, stayed the night there then drove back up here. bunch of people from the shop were using earthquake subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rloring

10+ year member
rloring
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from