Northwest Region Portland DB Drag

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

rloring
10+ year member

oregon
Ok im looking for intrest as to how many people in the portland Oregon erea are rdy for DB Drags to be brought back to life, Im in pretty good with a local shop and they say that there hasnt ben any baseraces or DB Drags for almost 6 yrs , they are thinking about bringing them back to life , they asked me to get some input on the boards to see how many peeps in the erea are realy interestd and if we would have a good turn out, these will be this summer if good input is reported, lets make this **** happen guys, I need SIGS to prove we need to get this going again..

Count me in. There was only one USACi comp last year, in the entire state, at PIR hosted by Kumho Street Warriorz.

There are 2 this year. One is in Eagle Crest by Redmond and the other is at PIR again hosted by Kumho Street Warriorz.

What shop are you in close with, if I may ask?

Word is that they have a old TL , I asked em bout it yesterday guess they can still do just to see who hits the highst, other than that I would presume that the readings wouldnt mean squat ((,

i'd go over to TermPro and ask what the differences are between the old and new. I know for a fact that the old ones used to read a bit diff, which is why lane choice was uber important for old school db drags.

I have pondered the idea of a TermLab rental setup.. but that would be very very difficult to do and find people to trust!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rloring

10+ year member
rloring
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from