Ported enclosure in limited space sundown sa 10"

Ohh, alright. I was a little confused with the compartment. But I believe what he means is to cut down the pipe to 12" before putting it in the box. Those things come as kits with flared end pieces. You could do it with pvc pipe if you're on a budget also.
Yea i believe thats exactly what he meant. I did look up them precision ports online and they look good. Probably gona order me a pair. Then do what he says and cut them down to 8". Thats what all port calculators state my port length should be in my box dimensions tuned to 34hz.

Thanks for the input

okz so noone else pitched in, so what i did is build me a sealed box at 1.63f3 sealed box and put a cvr 10 i had sitting in the closet. now i have a sa 10 in that ported box and a cvr 10 in the sealed box wired at one ohm and im digging it. Rattles the hell out my rig and plays regular music too. Guess its due to the cvr in its sealed box. Who says the cvrs cant be musical. lol Im telling ya i go the best of both worlds as long as i dont cranck it up all the way cause if i do the cvr cone srarts walking away from its motor. So now im in search for the second sub to replace that cvr to get rid of that problem. Any ideas? wanna stay under $130

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.