ported enclosure designs

i agree performance first im gonna go with your plans and do something like that. thanks everyone for the feedback ill get to work just finished my lift today install today now its on to the beats.

not benefits more like different peaks in the sound spectrum, how you manage those peaks can make it feel like its a wider bandwidth.
Increased group delay and typically lower output.
plus flexing windshields isnt hard depending on the car its in. The whole setup can be below average in loudness but the car can look like its violently falling apart if its a flimsy car.
I agree. My last setup did 155 headvrest and on low stuff my windshield would break from the shitty apillar crossbrace. Truth be told most whildshields are good to 162+..

No one caught this lmao. I'm calling BS on this one unless you have a vid to prove otherwise.
not sure why I’d have to prove anything to you. You can call bs all you want, but getting windshield flex isn’t very hard with 2 12s. even If I’m lying, dozens of other people have done it with the same type Rs I used. Calm down Sally.

not sure why I’d have to prove anything to you. You can call bs all you want, but getting windshield flex isn’t very hard with 2 12s. even If I’m lying, dozens of other people have done it with the same type Rs I used. Calm down Sally.

It depends upon the vehicle like Jeff said, smallish car maybe. SUV, no effin way. You gotta vid? Show us chump. I wanna be amazed...

It depends upon the vehicle like Jeff said, smallish car maybe. SUV, no effin way. You gotta vid? Show us chump. I wanna be amazed...

At least show us the receipt for the new windshield. I ran a type R 12 and wasn't impressed in the least. The XFL's that I got next tore **** up. Actually, my VFL8's easily kept up with the Type R I had. We need a little evidence that type R's could break windshields. Maybe, the windshield was already cracked.

At least show us the receipt for the new windshield. I ran a type R 12 and wasn't impressed in the least. The XFL's that I got next tore **** up. Actually, my VFL8's easily kept up with the Type R I had. We need a little evidence that type R's could break windshields. Maybe, the windshield was already cracked.
You were doing something wrong. I don’t have to produce anything for you or douchintahoe. I was a member here way back in 2003 under the name azimuth. If it concerns you so much, search the forum. I posted enough **** years ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.