ported enclosure designs

You were doing something wrong. I don’t have to produce anything for you or douchintahoe. I was a member here way back in 2003 under the name azimuth. If it concerns you so much, search the forum. I posted enough **** years ago.

The type R seemed more of a sound quality sub to me. Definitely not a sub that goes around breaking windshields. I don't see many big systems that are running Type R's. I'm going to go look for some videos of somebody running 8 type R's in a wall. Btw, welcome back Azimuth.

not sure where you read that it broke any window. I won’t be here long probably. This forum isn’t for helping people any more like it used to be. It is now middle aged dickheads treating it like it’s a social media platform for their superiority complex. Snappy insults and dickheaded comments has replaced any actual knowledge that used to exist here.

Yeah, he is a douche. He’s been on here for years jerking his wank to the sound of himself. He might know some about car audio, but he is still the biggest douchebag on this forum.

Right, I don't go around on forums claiming to break windshields with 2 subs, and show no proof. I've been in this audio game longer than you been alive. *respect*

The biggest douchebag on this forum, there happens to be 3 of those fuckers.....make that 4 now.

You were doing something wrong. I don’t have to produce anything for you or douchintahoe. I was a member here way back in 2003 under the name azimuth. If it concerns you so much, search the forum. I posted enough **** years ago.
Is my new name supposed to hurt my feelings? Heard it all before kid. Sure beats slugbutter I mean wtf is that? There's no butter made from slugs.

And in case you don't know, this forum died because of FB. I thought ALL people knew that.

I wasn't doing jack **** wrong. I've been in car audio since you were still shittin green little one. If you want to claim something, then back the **** up. Plain as day. "Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash." Yes, we used to write checks little tyke.

I wasn't doing jack **** wrong. I've been in car audio since you were still shittin green little one. If you want to claim something, then back the **** up. Plain as day. "Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash." Yes, we used to write checks little tyke.
My 125 dollar type R metered higher than yours. Im not going to prove anything, just to piss you off. You don’t even know how old I am. Lol

Right, I don't go around on forums claiming to break windshields with 2 subs, and show no proof. I've been in this audio game longer than you been alive. *respect*

The biggest douchebag on this forum, there happens to be 3 of those fuckers.....make that 4 now.
Where did this “break windows” **** come from. I’ve never broken a window or claimed it. How do you know how old I even am? The BS just falls out of you constantly. You and Bobby both must be 80 years old.

I never metered a type r. Wtf are you talking about? So, are you saying that you metered one type r over 145?
Nah. It metered at 143. This was the older model back in 2004. Looks like they are a little different now. The ratings used to be 500 rms and 1500 max. Now they are 750 rms and 1500 max. Not sure what they changed. I had a single 12 on 1400 rms running on a precision power pc2350 amp. It easily handled the 1400 rms. I’m convinced that it was the best dollar for dollar sub on the market back then. You could get them for 125$ new. There were obviously louder subs on the market, but not for that price.

Nah. It metered at 143. This was the older model back in 2004. Looks like they are a little different now. The ratings used to be 500 rms and 1500 max. Now they are 750 rms and 1500 max. Not sure what they changed. I had a single 12 on 1400 rms running on a precision power pc2350 amp. It easily handled the 1400 rms. I’m convinced that it was the best dollar for dollar sub on the market back then. You could get them for 125$ new. There were obviously louder subs on the market, but not for that price.
the old gray and silver cone type Rs were beast. way better than whats out there now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.