ported box help please

Wildsspeed895

Ok, i have 2 sony Xplods( i now they are horrible but thats all i got), they are in a sealed truck box now and are pretty loud and clean, but im in the middle of building a ported box i jus need to know about this tuning stuff, im new to the building thing, any help?? Box deminsions width=35" height=14 depth=20" wood=3/4 MDF, port is 4.75 width in between the two holes for the subs, help me if you can

This is doomed. Look through pages of forums and search up ur brand of subs/amps then you can begin. This is like a 6yr old going to Calculus with nothing but a calculater pencil and paper. Learn first!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.