WANTED Ported box built

Tmiller39

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 29, 2019
Wilmington
I have an American bass xr12 I need a ported box built. I have a Cadillac ATS if someone could build me one please let me know thanks.here is a picture of my current 12w7 I’d like one built like this one. This is only 1.75 cf and the ab needs 2.25 or I’d like 2.5cf

Attachments

Ds18outlet

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 1, 2019
Medford
I have an American bass xr12 I need a ported box built. I have a Cadillac ATS if someone could build me one please let me know thanks.here is a picture of my current 12w7 I’d like one built like this one. This is only 1.75 cf and the ab needs 2.25 or I’d like 2.5cf
Hey Im an authorized dealer for American Bass and have been with the company since 2002. I also specialize in box designs. Everything from SPL vented to sound q quasi 6th order bandpass boxes. All my boxes have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If a customer isn't completely satisfied ill either build another box at no cost or give a 100% refund......but in my 6 years in business I've built well over 400 boxes and never had one come back. I can either build you one or design you one and you can build it.
Few questions first? How much RMS power are you pushing to the sub? And whats your music of choice?

Attachments

OP
T

Tmiller39

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 29, 2019
Wilmington
I’m pushing at least 1000 watts I have a jl Audio xd1000/1v2 amp and I listen to everything . Rock and pop and some rap. The setup I have now is 12w7 @32 hz

OP
T

Tmiller39

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 29, 2019
Wilmington
Hey Im an authorized dealer for American Bass and have been with the company since 2002. I also specialize in box designs. Everything from SPL vented to sound q quasi 6th order bandpass boxes. All my boxes have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If a customer isn't completely satisfied ill either build another box at no cost or give a 100% refund......but in my 6 years in business I've built well over 400 boxes and never had one come back. I can either build you one or design you one and you can build it.
Few questions first? How much RMS power are you pushing to the sub? And whats your music of choice?

OP
T

Tmiller39

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 29, 2019
Wilmington

OP
T

Tmiller39

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 29, 2019
Wilmington
Actually the depth can be deeper it just won’t fit like the one I have now on my Cadillac ATS. I’m wanting 2.5 @ 34hz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest classifieds