WTB Kenwood KAC-1021/23 AMP! ASAP

omietrice
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
philly
Looking to buy a old school Kenwood KAC-1021 or 1023 amp... I need one ASAP or more... looking in good condition or if it needs to be fixed let me know still willing to buy.. very important if Im able to find a couple of these amps.. Post here with pics or PM me... thanks

I know that this thread is from last year, but I was cleaning out my car audio collection and I found that I have a pair of KAC-1023s that I had forgotten about for years.

PM me if anyone is looking for a pair of these.

can anyone guide me through on how to hook up Kenwood KAC-1021 amp to MTX 12" bluethunder subwoofers. first system im trying to put in myself n having difficulties getting started and what not..

Looking to buy a old school Kenwood KAC-1021 or 1023 amp... I need one ASAP or more... looking in good condition or if it needs to be fixed let me know still willing to buy.. very important if Im able to find a couple of these amps.. Post here with pics or PM me... thanks
I HAVE A 1021 THAT WORKS PERFCTLY THIS IS A BAAAADDD ASSS AMP.IT BLEW 2 PAIRS OF JL'S AND THE LITTLE 18 YEAR OLD PUNKS A SOUNDS UNLIMITED,MY LOCAL AUDIO STORE, SAID IT WOULD NOT EVEN PUSH THEM.IF YOU ARE STILL INTRESTED MY EMAIL IS tocann@gmail.com

can anyone guide me through on how to hook up Kenwood KAC-1021 amp to MTX 12" bluethunder subwoofers. first system im trying to put in myself n having difficulties getting started and what not..
this amp will kill a blue thunder beleive me unless you tur the gain all the way down you probably need at least a good 1200 speaker a 1021 comes with 4 30 amp fuses usually for every 30 amp fuse you can figure 300 watts so 4 times 300-1200 a 1021 is a 2 channel amp so this means so long blue tunders or maybe you like the smell of a burnt voice coil

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.