Portable work BT stereo

Participant count
  • Participants list
What did you use to power it and for battery power, and charger. I’d really like to build one similar.
ive built quite a few in different ways. I buy bare amplifier boards from China and commonly use 3-5 18650 lithium ions with a charger board to power them. Some of them I’ve done with just a power supply without the batteries. You’ll need some type of crossovers or bass blockers, either passive or a using a DSP kernel. Some amps have a crossover built in, which are really nice and convenient. Partsexpress.com has some good little amplifier boards and modules.
FF716DDC-2728-48D6-8436-ACB8497065A5.jpeg

That’s awesome, I have lots of 18650s laying around from Milwaukee batteries. Is there a charger that won’t over charge them? Would it be easy to make it run on batteries as well as plugged in to ac? Anything else your willing to post so someone like me could build one would be appreciated. I can solder and do the woodworking, and have decent electrical knowledge. The more I can learn from other and less I have to figure out myself the better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...