portable dvd players for the car

Participant count
  • Participant list

fastx21

Hi I have been looking into portable dvd players for the car. Well mostly portable and not indash because I live in Bkyln and I don't want my windows bashed in. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So I've been looking into Audiovox DV1680 and the Audiovox D1700.

The DV1680 comes with a car adapter so Im assuming you can use it in the car.

But the D1700 does not ..and the manual says "do not use in automobiles' because the discs can get scratched?

Hmm is that really a problem? I mean I'd like to get the better model, prices are about the same. But If I can't use one in the car oh well.

Thanks

Sam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.