Poll: Amps That Have Died On You Mysteriously

Mysteriously My Amp Died It Was An

• Total voters
The only amplifier I have ever had fail and still to this day do not know why was some American Bass CX1200 amps. I had 4 and two just decided to call it quits for no reason what so ever. Replaced them and never had an issue again.

fosgate t 1000 twice.first one lasted 4 months second one lasted 3 days.took it out put a crossfire vr 1000 never had an issue .was a bad batch i guess,was under warranty tho.

haven't had an amp in that brand list fail. i've owned dozens of Alpines over the past 15 years and all of them were sold working.

i have had an MTX amp fail, i traced it to the turn-on circuit.

i've had xtant amps fail, but for the well known reasons. i have a 3300x now that i need to repair.

I've had Jensen amps fail, but they ar chitty

I had a sound stream granite that started making squeaky noises and you had to turn it up loud then back down again to get the left channel on. I quickly removed it because I was told it might start spitting DC.

A friend had an Old JBL GTO 2 channel NIB, though very old. Did the same thing.

Had a Treo. My brother shipped it to Portland from florida, when it got there and we hooked it up it put out DC

It seems the votes are in...........

I will be posting the results up on another forum i vist in which they are Hifonics haters so any results after this post you should consider bogus.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...