SOLD Polk/MOMO 4 channel and Mono amp, Boston ProSeries 6.53 3-way components and more!

Participant count
  • Participant list

TurboSix

I will get more pictures upon request. All prices are SHIPPED, please make offers with SHIPPED price. I would like to be paid for this stuff by Friday, but if it takes longer, so be it. I accept Paypal and I suppose money order too. And don't forget: BUY MORE, SAVE MORE.

Car audio (used for about 2 years, amps/speakers/cd player come with all original packaging, accessories, and documentation):

Polk/MOMO C400.4 - Retail $450, $250 Buy it now pic

Polk/MOMO C500.1 - Retail $450, $250 Buy it now pic

Clarion DXZ835MP - includes Toyota Harness, $200 buy it now, accepting other offers, may end up keeping it anyway pic

Boston Acoustic Pro Series 6.53" 3-way components - Retail $700, $300 buy it now left pic right pic

Digital Designs 9012 12" sub - The basket is kind of broken, some of the cone is ripped, but it still sounds fine in a box, $100 with 2.something ft sealed box, local pick up only, $100. You could pay to get it refurbed by DD and have a competition sub for cheap.

Q-Logic kickpods for '92-96 Camry, blue in color, I originally installed a 6" speaker in these, then installed the tweeter and 4" speaker from the Boston Acoustics set into them so there is a wooden ring used to adjust to the smaller size of the 4" speakers - These retail pretty high, yours for $40 or just add $20 to the speakers if you want these left pic right pic

4 or 5 Meter Monster MicroXLN 6 channel RCAs - Old version of these, black wire, slightly different plastic where it splits up, Retail $80 or $100, $40 or $50 Buy it now (sorry I forget what the length of these are!) pic of ends connected to amp

Monster Cable 100 amp circuit breaker - Can't find it on the site anymore, $50 retail, $25 buy it now pic1pic2

2 12-14 ft lengths of 4 gauge power wire and 2 3-5 ft lengths of 4 gauge ground wire - I'm not sure on the brands of these, I'll get more accurate measurements when they're removed from my car, best offer pic of ends connected to amp

12-15 foot generic, non shielded RCAs - best offer

The amps retail for $450 a piece. I've seen them on ebay for just over $300 after shipping so I'll put them up for $250 buy it now or both for $450. You can still make offers and I will consider them if no one buys it now. The CD player is about 3 years old, it plays MP3s, does a bunch of different colors. It used to not play some of my MP3s, then I realized it was because you have to convert the ID3 tags to 1.2 or whatever format. Sometimes it doesn't like to accept CDs but that is because of the burrs on the cd and you can just fix that with a pencil.

I know I look like a new user but I'm not. I was on the forum here sometime in 02 or 03 for a while as Redford but I can't remember my password and the email address I used no longer works. I have two Paypal addresses, one for credit card transactions, one for non-credit card. Let me know how you are going to send and I'll give you the proper address. If you do a credit card

transaction, I will have to charge a few extra bucks depending on the total ammount so verify this stuff with me before sending payment.

Back story for those that care: I am buying an 87 Grand National and I need to free up some money. I will be daily driving my 95 Camry and am going to be going to a school in a bad area and I'd prefer to sell my car audio equipment rather than get jacked.

I also have some non-audio stuff for sale: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177437

Any possible trades? I'm interested in your Boston Pro 3-way set. I have a Memphis 16-PR1KD amp I'd trade you. 300x1@4ohm, 600x1@2ohm, 1000x1@1ohm. PM me if interested. I see you're close so we could meet up to trade if you're interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.