Pods!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Any kind of pods...tweeter pods,old Qlogic pods/kicks,or just whatever you got laying around..Doesnt have to be perfect..more than likely will get a new facing:)Thanks

note that Qlogic are vehicle specific. wtf is this going in? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

for tweeters - just make spheres.

note that Qlogic are vehicle specific. wtf is this going in? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
for tweeters - just make spheres.
LOL!! Im looking for Ideas, and play around with different pods/to make design different speaker locations with half the time and use some fiberglass/saving materials ect,by having the contours already.Cheating if you will:)

fiberglass isn't required. pods can be flat also. hell, i didn't even lose any space in the kicks and i fit a 6.5" and 4" down there, in a freakin' honda sedan.

you'll still need to make some sacrifice in the stock carpet/panels down there if you want sufficient airspace. what kind of space do you have to work with? with a truck - you have the luxury of building an enclosure on the exterior and getting some good midbass from the floors.

Im open to all kinds of ideas..Looking into adding some midrange and 1in tweets in pillars..have 1in now,doors are all matted/have cdt HD Briaxel in stock location 6.5 w angled mdf rings,and 5.25 Polk MM woofers and CDT 1in tweets in doors at the existing tweeter locations,with using the Autotek Mean Machine 99 in 2ohms, and front tweets active in pillars on the Autotek bts 7204,and rears off other 2 ch on cdt 6.5 components,4 1k 10s on 2-BTS 7150s @2ohms @32Hz per chamber,changing out to FI ssd12s soon,wanting to do a center console setup with a 10in sub at approx 80hz,and 5.25 mids on each side,firing angled towards seats,and remove rears to front drs,and remove polks,pods rear for mid bass angled off ea corners where existing 4x6 are./were.Work in progress,for my last build in this truck:)I thought about building door panels for the 2 sets of components that I have,and putting a 6.5 mid bass in the stock location?or cap it off and utilize the ten

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.