Podcast Thread

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Wtf is going on with the Call Her Daddy girls? I kinda forgot about them then the other day I start hearing about all this crazy shit. So lost, trying to catch up.
Cliffs? I gave that podcast almost a year to develop into something and it just got way too cringy. They were the epitome of tryhards.
On that note how bout my man Rogan with the INSANE $100 million deal with Spotify?
Pisses me off that I have to now have a new app for one ******* podcast..

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
If you don't want to bang Nikki then I suggest you check yourself cause you're totally gay.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
#fuckscooterbraun
I can't stand that dude
Yo, I'm loving how lockdown is bringing out true legends

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
And for what it's worth I still love and follow @sofiafranklyn. It's that damn #suitman that needs to choke on a dick. #daddygang

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Looks to me like the brunette fucked everything up.
Boss man Dave Portnoy was on Call Her Daddy today. Good stuff. I'm actual back in to it. For a little while at least. Since it's just Alex now she's going to have a different guest on every week. Should keep things more interesting.

Last edited:

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Boss man Dave Portnoy was on Call Her Daddy today. Good stuff. I'm actual back in to it. For a little while at least. Since it's just Alex now she's going to have a different guest on every week. Should keep things more interesting.
I liked the other chick better of the two, but together they just became annoying tryhards. Hopefully it is better now. I have too many podcasts to even keep up with now..

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I'm glad I've got good genes cause that average is sad. And my shits straight as an arrow. That curved shit is weird.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I love grilling meat just as much as I love eating it. I only use wood, usually oak, and my country ribs are to die for.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Joe Rogan moving to Spotify was a complete money.grab. don't blame him. His time has come and gone.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Love Jessimae and this edit is hilarious!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

• Spider Monkey

Trending topics

Latest classifieds