Plunge Router that can cut large and small holes.

Helps is appreciated, but your comments weren't appreciated because they weren't of any help. Everyone else who posted here helped out.

well the question got answered as much as it would need to be.

and especially as a new guy around here getting an attitude wont serve you very well,

regardless finding a decent router with out spending a lot is easy, ive got a little cheap router i picked up at a garage sale, and ive been running the crap out of it for a year.

bits are where the magic is really where its at.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The link doesn't work for me, (although they never do). I get they might not want to link to a competing website, but if there was ever a reason...
You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...
If I was in your situation, I would experiment with the wring for a day or two. If that didn't work, I would purchase an external amplifier. Run...

About this thread

10+ year member
South Bay
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Phoenix Risen
1717274743729.png