Please help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tofurious

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a mg 2021 zs excite and because I couldn't change the stock due to the cars initial functions being tied into the stock radio have kept the stock unit .I have pit in two pioneer underseet subs there 8 inch ts 130s and I'm not impressed .I have just put in four kicker 6.5 100 watt rms speakers that are running from a four channel pioneer amp .and am now getting a pioneer monoblock amp to run a 12 inch pioneer shallow sub. I don't feel that the two underseat subwoofers are really needed once I get the 12 hooked up BUT have wasted money buying and having them installed .is it a waste of time keeping them to enrichen the overall sound ? Like have them pumping for higher sounding bass and keeping the sub in the trunk for the more deep bass or just get rid of them ?

Its possible to upgrade your head unit, you just have to spend more money on buying adapters to work with steering wheel control, rear vision camera unless you have a unit that also displays a/c functions then in that case you are limited to the upgrade then. Those 8 inch underseat subwoofer are a waste of money in my opinion as they only provide a little mid bass to strenghen the front stage sound, and given the small enclosure, you CANNOT accept mid to low bass from that size, as that defies the laws of physics.

I agree, a single 10 or 12 inch in a box will definitely outdo those pair of underseat subwoofers. Sell them off mate!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...