please help would like to get it done today

Participant count
  • Participant list
You need a LOC. You can get a cheap one but you will have to deal with the factory EQ and low end cut off. Or you could get a Audiocontrol LC-2 and it will override it. That is your best bet. Look up the LC-2 on their website and it will show you what it does.

I don't know exactly, speakers are 2 dual coil pioneer ts-w310d4.

The wiring kit came with battery positive and negative cables, an rca cable, a cable that's exactly like the rca but without the rca endings, and a thin blue wire. I installed everything except the rca, one that looks like it, and the little blue one so pretty much just power cables. Are they two versions of the same cable and I'm only gonna use one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

noushutup

noushutup
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
noushutup