Please help which is better Alpine "R" or Kicker solo baric 12"

Thanks for the info. Do you think that amp setup will work? The JBL 1200.1 with the pair of kickers or even the alpines wired in parallel.

i think that the jbl 1200.1 would work great to power that either sutup. i am goin to be usin that to power 2 punch hx2s. from what i hear it is a sweet amp

Thanks again, Have you heard how the eclipse 8812 dvc subs are? I have been reading good things about them. Looks like I have a third option. The amp is on the way.

i just heard 2 12" alpine type r's with a mtx amp. that b*tch bumps. i dont know much about alpine but im really impressed with what i heard outta this guys system. solo barics cant be compared to these.

Hey I just bought them their and I havent got them in yet but I researched for 3 months what to buy and that is what I went with.

Cool deal. Mine are ordered and my amp will be here in 2 days. I bought a small sealed box from a local shop that holds 2 12's. Let me know what you think of your subs when you get them setup. Thanks,

firemx220

I own 8 Alpine Type R 12" and are powered by 2 MA 1200.2 amps. Let me tell you, everyone says JL is unbeatable? My A@#! My system was measured at 167.9 and has the tightest bass I have ever heard in any system! Go with the Alpine without a dout! If you have any questions you can e-mail me at desmac@mindspring.com Later!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.