Please help me out. Details inside!

just because a tweeter is mounted low doesn't mean it will sound low. it doesn't always work out that way. i have my tweeters way down in my kick panels and at moderate to high volumes they don't sound low at all. i'd say they actually sound like they are in the sail panels or mayb very low in the pillars.

so i say try it with one set of tweeters and see how you like it.

An extra set of tweeters is unnecessary. I would just stick with the original set, and I personally like my tweets as close to the mid as possible.

Sorry I meant to say I have just one 300/2 channel amp and it looks like they are going to wire an additional 2 crossovers to it to get the addtional two up front tweeters to work.

Is this ok?

Sorry I meant to say I have just one 300/2 channel amp and it looks like they are going to wire an additional 2 crossovers to it to get the addtional two up front tweeters to work.Is this ok?
Yep, just like I said.... each amp channel will have 2 passive crossovers wired in parallel attached to it. Each amp channel = one passive crossover will be going to a mid+tweeters, the other passive crossover will be going to another tweeter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.