Please help 2008 GMC Yukon hybrid

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bane kon

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ease help me with some kind of information that will help me to get the best car audio system...I have a 2008 GMC Yukon Hybrid and I have 4 15in American Bass and 2 2000.1 momo block amplifiers to go with but I really need to know is can I install a system like that in my hybrid and what can I do or need to do it whatever it takes for me to use this kind of system in my truck it's all has 0 gauge wiring  but as you know hybrids do not have alternators and that might be a problem and I have 2 batteries that ho in the trunk  to also help me power the system for my maps and speakers can anyone please help me figure this out so I can finally have some music in my life again I'm in dire need of a solution to my problem.  Thanks for anyone who is willing to help me figure out what TO DO.!!!!!????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.