Play the right music!

So lil boosie is the "right" music to listen to. Sorry but I didn't put 3k into my system to listen to that ****....
Seriously. What's the point of constant bass? That's not called music. You want music, pop in an IASCA disc. Then see what your setup is capable of.

On a side note, I hate that one track with the 7 drums that are supposed to play in a different location. I can't tell the difference between drums 1, 2, and 3, they all come from the same place //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

you guys fuckin fail at sarcasm, plus you must not be ballers since you dont run JL....
Thats why I run Critical Mass
yea.. i can totaly tell that it was sarcasum.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

how the hell was i suposed to know.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

haha Pimp C av, while you disrespect Boosie.
i get it now. just because boosie isnt "the best music evar" i have disrespected him.

me so sowwy for insulting you (Boosie), your family, and your fans. apparently they think you are teh jesus when it comes to music. PS, i never narc't on nobody. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

We all know when you spend money on your system it will sound better but the other day my buddy gave me this cd. Lil Boosie Lava house. If you can find it get it. For the first time i actually had to turn it down. What im saying is if you listen to the right stuff you will hear all of that couple grand you probably dropped on your stereo. Get off that main stream **** like lollipop and soulja boy and get the right music!
Yeah...

And you're NOT going to get that **** from some h00d ninja rap.

nG

Boosie stuff hits okay, The Carter II wasn't THAT bad, its decent riding music, but its definitely NOT something that the so called best rapper alive would have made if he was the best rapper alive. also, jco, Pimp C put Boosie on, Pimp Chad had featured Boosie on a song back in either 98 or 01, something like that.

Boosie stuff hits okay, The Carter II wasn't THAT bad, its decent riding music, but its definitely NOT something that the so called best rapper alive would have made if he was the best rapper alive. also, jco, Pimp C put Boosie on, Pimp Chad had featured Boosie on a song back in either 98 or 01, something like that.
so... wtf does this mean to me? i'm no hater.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.