planet audio big bang 150.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

amp is being sold as is when i hooked it up i had alternater whine and it ran hot previous owner says it worked okay perfect could just be my set up

8/10 it not in the worst shape it looks alright

150x4@4

300x4@2

Price:

82 shipped

make me an offerr!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
and i will be more than happy to give you itrader and im not making a sign on i handled the situation the best way i knew so i didnt get screw i told him id ship it back and insure it and if he inspected it and it was broken the insurance was there so neither of us got screwed he only told half the story
There was nothing said about inspection. You wanted your money back or for me to send you one of my kicker 2 channels. that's the whole story man it's nothing to share our conversations.

It's currently for sale on eBay for $112. There's no mention of alt whine or anything.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

The description says:

This is a great amp just need to down size priced for a quick sale work as intended

[i typed it exactly as stated on eBay. I can't stand run on sentences. They makes my a$$ wink.]

It worked perfectly fine when I had it, he got it and complained. I honestly believe he just tried to get over and the amp works fine UNLESS he did something to it when it was in his possession.

This is for Bomtillington you POS, people like you are the ones that just ruin the online selling experience for everyone else. I am reporting you to IC3.gov for your interest.

You may want to read about it here,

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Also while your at it watch my video from 8 years ago where I explain to others exactly what you did.

And last but not least

Definition of scum if you didn't know already.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scum

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for Bomtillington you POS, people like you are the ones that just ruin the online selling experience for everyone else. I am reporting you to IC3.gov for your interest.

Also while your at it watch my video from 8 years ago where I explain to others exactly what you did.

This just happened to a buddy of mine.Guy kept his amp,sub and put him in the red for $900.00 Credit card charge back is fkd up and PP did nothing.I quit using PP awhile back after they red flagged my account for ''suspicious activity'' I guess 10 transactions in a week made me suspicious and i never had 1 bad sale/buy..Wtf?Told em to stick it up their arse.Just ridiculous the amount of bs ppl have to go through because of low down thieves.Good vid.

im not sure where your going with this but its irrelivant to this thread and i got no money back and he kept his money no scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Bomtillington
Rhode island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied