planet audio big bang 150.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

amp is being sold as is when i hooked it up i had alternater whine and it ran hot previous owner says it worked okay perfect could just be my set up

8/10 it not in the worst shape it looks alright

150x4@4

300x4@2

Price:

82 shipped

make me an offerr!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm what actually happend was yes i opened a paypal claim cause the amp whined like crazy no matter how i changed my set up and i did not loose the claim i was refunded the money by paypal its just came out of paypals pocket not yours so i didnt have to ship it back to you and no matter what i did it whined so you claim its fine its fine so im just gonna sell it cause i cant get it to work properly

and i will be more than happy to give you itrader and im not making a sign on i handled the situation the best way i knew so i didnt get screw i told him id ship it back and insure it and if he inspected it and it was broken the insurance was there so neither of us got screwed he only told half the story

What you don't see is now you've admitted to selling an amp that knowingly does not work properly. But selling it as being fine. Not cool.

mmm what actually happend was yes i opened a paypal claim cause the amp whined like crazy no matter how i changed my set up and i did not loose the claim i was refunded the money by paypal its just came out of paypals pocket not yours so i didnt have to ship it back to you and no matter what i did it whined so you claim its fine its fine so im just gonna sell it cause i cant get it to work properly

your a ******* dude, you just said the amps busted (you prolly broke it *******) ill give you 40 shipped for it since it doesnt work right
i did not break it ive hooked up amps before maybe it was my set up causing it to whine i feel like i tried everything but it continued to whine it got better but it still whined im not selling it that cheap either

That's what im saying. THe amp worked fine when I shipped. He got it, played it and said it was broken and wanted his money back. HE opened two paypal claims and lost. Even tried to get me to deem it broken to the post office to get a claim though I asked him did the box have any damage from shipping and he said NO. He claims the amp has a bad whine and runs burning hot. I believe it was buyers remorse but the extent guy took was wild.
look man i probly jumped to conclusion and i apologized for being a douche to you im not trying to screw anyone but i did jump to conclusions assume it was the amp and not throughly go threw everything so i do apologized that we had a bad transaction due to my part but i felt like i was getting screwed even though now i look back relize i wasnt and its probly just my set up

Paypal refunded you but I didn't yet I was the seller, and you still have the amp? Maybe I missed something. Paypal explained to me what they chose and why and it was due to what I provided them with, our conversations via CACO.

Wow guy.

Carry on and thanks for the iTrader feedback you just gave.

Paypal refunded you but I didn't yet I was the seller, and you still have the amp? Maybe I missed something. Paypal explained to me what they chose and why and it was due to what I provided them with, our conversations via CACO.
Wow guy.

Carry on and thanks for the iTrader feedback you just gave.
The lady on the phone told me that PayPal refunded me out of there own pocket because I was a long time user and there was no need to ship it back to you since you didn't loose any money

If you can get 10 more its yours

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

super shady you insist it whines and you installed it every way you know how but are selling it as works fine? meh...
Listing says as is I explained the whole situation in the thread so no everything is out in the open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Bomtillington
Rhode island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied