planet audio big bang 150.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

amp is being sold as is when i hooked it up i had alternater whine and it ran hot previous owner says it worked okay perfect could just be my set up

8/10 it not in the worst shape it looks alright

150x4@4

300x4@2

Price:

82 shipped

make me an offerr!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
You just filed two paypal claims against me for this amp being sent "Broken, internally damaged amp", lost both cases and yet you're now selling for twice what you paid for it and magically has no issues?

This amp supposedly has a " bad whine and gets so hot that it burnt him." The amp was ran/tested the day of shipment with NO ISSUES. I sold him this amp just recently. on CACO. Told him it sounded like install issues but he "pinpointed it to the amp."

Beware.

I got all messages even from the paypal claims HE opened. One for "item not received" and one for "item slightly different than described", then he changed the "item not received" to a 2nd "item slightly different that described". I escalated the claims after he refused to be truthful and paypal did their investigation and I was in favor after providing them with our messages via CACO. He also tried to get me to claim this as broken to the USPS (where it was shipped priority with insurance) to get his money back.

That's what im saying. THe amp worked fine when I shipped. He got it, played it and said it was broken and wanted his money back. HE opened two paypal claims and lost. Even tried to get me to deem it broken to the post office to get a claim though I asked him did the box have any damage from shipping and he said NO. He claims the amp has a bad whine and runs burning hot. I believe it was buyers remorse but the extent guy took was wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Bomtillington
Rhode island
Start date
Participants