Planet audio ac800.4 4 ohm?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Smount101

CarAudio.com Newbie
Does anyone know how to wire a planet audio ac800.4 with a pair of components in the front and coax in the rear to 4 ohm?

i know it’s no powerhouse, only paid $30 for it.
I have a 2008 f250 crew cab with jbl club6500c components in the front and coax in the back. Haven’t got to the subs yet. I have the 4 speakers hooked to the amp, ran 14 gauge wire to all the doors, new rca’s from the head unit, 4 gauge power and ground. I’ve looked in the manual and everywhere online but can’t figure out how to switch or wire the amp to 4 ohm. Or would it even make a difference going from 2-4? It sounds ok the way it is but not quite what I was expecting. Thought? Trash it and buy a new amp?

thanks guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.