Planes, trains, and automobiles

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess you only like yellow if it's a sloride yellow. You said straight out that you don't like Bugs and you don't like green. So, you basically said that you don't like it. Which is fine. Most decent people would say, "not exactly my taste, but good luck with the build." Have a good day man.
Don't be jelly.

• Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Slo_ride said the same things but yet you attack me "Why. I don't understand why anyone would like those. I literally had this same convo with a chick on FB today. She has a red convertible."

And nope has nothing do with his car being yellow. Just that those on a Cutlass or many others they tend to look sharp.

You can't even apologize for the rudeness and how drunk you were once again. Stuff your good day crap because that is always your response when you act like this. You drink and then all of a sudden you get rude and arrogant towards others. I wasn't insulting you, I wasn't being rude towards you. It is a DISCUSSION on cars people have preferences on everything. I didn't wish you bad luck with the build or anything. Not the only one around here who saw your post and said the same things that yep he was probably drinking again and went on the attack for no reason at all. Just a normal discussion about what each of us like and don't like in a car.

I really hope one day that you consider stopping or cutting down the drinking because you go from someone who doesn't act like that to a totally different person i.e Jekyll & Hide.

Last edited:

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
The convertibles in that model at least look better but tbh not a fan of the hard top VW bugs never have been. Plus I am not a fan of a green car regardless of what it is.
You basically said that you don't like hard top Bugs and you don't like green cars. You described my car exactly. Why can't you just say congratulations on the purchase and good luck with the build. The VW that sloride mentioned isn't even comparable to my VW. Btw, I had just got home from the tow yard that day. My neighbor lady called the HOA and had my Dodge truck towed for parking in a red zone for a couple of hours. It cost me $400 to get it back. So, now I will be parking in front of her house since I don't having any parking in front of my house. Problem solved.

20210301_120644.jpg

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
He said Why? Why would anyone buy one of those? Referring to all bugs including the one that girl had. Good grief you really are dense! You need help man you really do. So because someone else pissed you off that gives you the right to come on here and be ignorant towards others? SMFH!

Once again wasn't rude or anything towards you on it. People say they don't like things or what not on these threads but because it was me you are going to make a major case out of it. Tbh I could care less more concerned about the fact you attack everyone who disagrees with you or doesn't like what you like. Either way I am done with you hope you get the help you so badly need. Can't even take your own advice about coming on here after drinking.

Edit: lol and oh no he gave me a thumbs down! LMFAO!

Last edited:
  • Dislike

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
People still build 383's?

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
For some reason they do. They sound nice and all but reliability can be an issue especially on a highway. 383 strokers are so common that I would rather do something else if I was going to do a stroker engine. Kinda like with the G-Body cars regardless if it is a Pontiac, Olds, Buick they all do a Chevy Engine in them. I'd rather do a Buick for Buick and Olds for Olds & so on.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
He said Why? Why would anyone buy one of those? Referring to all bugs including the one that girl had. Good grief you really are dense! You need help man you really do. So because someone else pissed you off that gives you the right to come on here and be ignorant towards others? SMFH!

Once again wasn't rude or anything towards you on it. People say they don't like things or what not on these threads but because it was me you are going to make a major case out of it. Tbh I could care less more concerned about the fact you attack everyone who disagrees with you or doesn't like what you like. Either way I am done with you hope you get the help you so badly need. Can't even take your own advice about coming on here after drinking.

It's easy for you to shitt on and judge other people's rides, yet, you don't even have the balls to post what you drive. It's all you do on here is kiss people's assses and everybody knows it. You have no idea what I've been through in my life, so, quit fukkin judging me. It must be nice to be perfect and go around judging them and telling them what they need to do in their lives. I guess your perfect azz can't even go swimming because you walk on water. Peace 🎤⬇

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Oh really? And I only drive one vehicle right now a '03 Explorer! I kiss people's ass huh? Like who? You said everyone knows it huh? Prove it! Like you tell everyone around here! You want proof from everyone around here constantly.I've been through more shit then you have. 106 surgeries, almost died several times in the last 10 years. I have been through more stuff then you can possibly imagine being Physically Disabled. To say I am lucky to be alive is an understatement.

I'm not the one who has had people tell them "And you wonder why half the board has you blocked!" And that is from other people there slick! You said you need to stop coming here and posting after drinking...I didn't say it until YOU DID! Putting your OWN WORDS RIGHT BACK AT YOU! You won't take your own advice at all. You are the one judging yourself. I am just throwing it right back at you since you can't understand it.

I wasn't shitting on YOUR RIDE! I can't get that across enough! You have stuff you are a fan of and vice versa!

Btw just so you know I am not rich or middle class like yourself. I can't afford to go buy w/e the hell I want to. I have to SAVE UP in order to buy anything what I want even if it is as stupid as something like a video game. I live on a extreme budget of a lot less then you do and I am considered well within the low end of poverty. So I drive one vehicle. Yep I am saving up for another one it will be 2-3 years before I can get one. Got a problem with that well that is your problem. I wish I had excess income but you live within your means which I do. You couldn't last one week living on what I live on for a month I guarantee it!

And oooh a mic drop! Wow aren't you just a bad ass! I'm so scared of you and your big bad mic drop! Wow what is this 1995!

Last edited:

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Oh really? And I only drive one vehicle right now a '03 Explorer! I kiss people's ass huh? Like who? You said everyone knows it huh? Prove it! Like you tell everyone around here! You want proof from everyone around here constantly.I've been through more shit then you have. 106 surgeries, almost died several times in the last 10 years. I have been through more stuff then you can possibly imagine being Physically Disabled. To say I am lucky to be alive is an understatement.

I'm not the one who has had people tell them "And you wonder why half the board has you blocked!" And that is from other people there slick! You said you need to stop coming here and posting after drinking...I didn't say it until YOU DID! Putting your OWN WORDS RIGHT BACK AT YOU! You won't take your own advice at all. You are the one judging yourself. I am just throwing it right back at you since you can't understand it.

I wasn't shitting on YOUR RIDE! I can't get that across enough! You have stuff you are a fan of and vice versa!

Btw just so you know I am not rich or middle class like yourself. I can't afford to go buy w/e the hell I want to. I have to SAVE UP in order to buy anything what I want even if it is as stupid as something like a video game. I live on a extreme budget of a lot less then you do and I am considered well within the low end of poverty. So I drive one vehicle. Yep I am saving up for another one it will be 2-3 years before I can get one. Got a problem with that well that is your problem. I wish I had excess income but you live within your means which I do. You couldn't last one week living on what I live on for a month I guarantee it!

And oooh a mic drop! Wow aren't you just a bad ass! I'm so scared of you and your big bad mic drop! Wow what is this 1995!
I've already told you that it ***** that you have to go through all the health struggles that you do. I wouldn't wish what you have to go through on anybody. As far as being blocked by everybody, like you say, I seem to see all of the threads and posts just like everybody else. I must be doing something right, I used to be negative 250 and now I'm positive 97. Put yourself in my shoes. I post a picture of my green Bug and you immediately reply with, "I don't like hard top Bugs and I definitely don't like green cars." How would you take that if you were me? Good luck with your health battles man, I wish you nothing but the best of Health in the future. I try and do my best with my drinking, but I'm a flawed man, just like everybody else. Everybody has their own struggles and vices. "To err is human"

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It was a fuel injected 383. It has an Alpine system in it. The paint was a root beer metallic with a red metal flake in it. The paint was a mile deep. I'm sure it's worth $75-$100K. It was nice.
$20k max and I wouldn't pay half that.

• Haha

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Fuel injection isn't special. They've been doing it since the '50's.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 16)

• sherwood71
  • B

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds