Planes, trains, and automobiles

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why. I don't understand why anyone would like those. I literally had this same convo with a chick on FB today. She has a red convertible.

Reactions: Coolhand20th

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Why. I don't understand why anyone would like those. I literally had this same convo with a chick on FB today. She has a red convertible.
The convertibles in that model at least look better but tbh not a fan of the hard top VW bugs never have been. Plus I am not a fan of a green car regardless of what it is. Me and a buddy re-did a '69 VW Van Camper back in the late '90s and that was a fun vehicle to drive and to go places in. Did a lot of road tripping in it and camping back then along with some "smoke" of course,lol. Couldn't take a trip in that thing without a little bit of that back then!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The convertibles in that model at least look better but tbh not a fan of the hard top VW bugs never have been. Plus I am not a fan of a green car regardless of what it is. Me and a buddy re-did a '69 VW Van Camper back in the late '90s and that was a fun vehicle to drive and to go places in. Did a lot of road tripping in it and camping back then along with some "smoke" of course,lol. Couldn't take a trip in that thing without a little bit of that back then!
I actually love green. If I ever own a 63/64 Impala it will be green with silver metal flake. That's why I had to stop and take a pic of that 64. Not the right shade but still.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Green and Yellow is just two colors I don't like on cars. Personally a fan of Silver/Grey, Black, Deep Maroons and one color that I am looking at when I pickup my G-Body Cutlass in a couple years, is a Dark Black Cherry depending on how you look at it, it looks like deep purple or black or a really deep maroon. Got it circled in the paint book that I got last year. Seen a car with that color and it looks really sharp no matter which angle or time of day.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Green and Yellow is just two colors I don't like on cars. Personally a fan of Silver/Grey, Black, Deep Maroons and one color that I am looking at when I pickup my G-Body Cutlass in a couple years, is a Dark Black Cherry depending on how you look at it, it looks like deep purple or black or a really deep maroon. Got it circled in the paint book that I got last year. Seen a car with that color and it looks really sharp no matter which angle or time of day.
So, what exactly are you trying to say? Of we don't like your favorite colors than we ****?

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Nobody asked you about you about your color taste in cars. Paint all your cars
So, paint all of your cars black cherry and move on.
I actually love green. If I ever own a 63/64 Impala it will be green with silver metal flake. That's why I had to stop and take a pic of that 64. Not the right shade but still.
It's a factory color. Java Green. I don't give two ***** if anybody likes the color or not. Post your cars that you own or STFU!. With you in the driver's seat.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Post some pics of your cars big boy! Please, let's see them! I'll hang up and wait. Faces and dates.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Someone must be drinking again! I only have one car right now. The van was a buddy's not mine and was back in the '90s. He has all the pictures. I never said if you don't like my colors then you suck. You have a BAD HABIT of putting words into other people's mouths around here especially assuming what I think or am going to say. Like many people have said. Assumption is the mother of all FUCK UPS!

It is a thread about Cars and what not. You can talk about whatever you like in cars or what you don't like in cars. I said I am going to buy another G-Body Cutlass in a couple of years not that I own one again yet.

You really need to lay off the drinking and coming here to post. You yourself said before and I quote " I reply sometimes after I've been drinking, which is a bad idea." You did that on a thread that ended up closing.

I wasn't insulting you or your car. I'm sure you have cars and colors you don't like. You seem to have an issue with me and personally I could care less. But on the same token there is no need to be an ass about everything towards others if they disagree with you.

Last edited:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I own a yellow 71 Cutlass.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Took the General Purpose vehicle down to south GA today. Came across this ancient wooden bridge.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Actually those with or without the 442 Hoods with black racing stripes & black pin-striping down the sides look sharp for a yellow.
No stripes. It's a hot rod. 455.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Actually those with or without the 442 Hoods with black racing stripes & black pin-striping down the sides look sharp for a yellow.
I guess you only like yellow if it's a sloride yellow. You said straight out that you don't like Bugs and you don't like green. So, you basically said that you don't like it. Which is fine. Most decent people would say, "not exactly my taste, but good luck with the build." Have a good day man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 25)

• B
  • Ridinhi
  • Kickstand
  • Spider Monkey

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds