[OFFICIAL] Funny Craigslist Ads

whitedragon551

10+ year member
Mar 5, 2009
IL
Seems everyone is infatuated with CL so instead of making 2.3 million threads post your funny craigslist posts here. Make sure you post a screenshot of the ad as well as the contents. Craigslist links expire fairly quickly and nobody wants to sift through them.

Any posts from 5/20/2011 and later will be deleted if the rules cant be followed. This is a trail run so make it count.

Last edited by a moderator:

billabongcr

Yep
10+ year member
Oct 13, 2006
Florida
legit funny. not car audio funny.

"OMG look at this guy selling 2 CVRs and a 500watt amp he hit 159 what a dummy!!!" = not funny

8thGenSI

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Dec 22, 2005
hollister,CA
(2) 12 inch Subs with Box/Amps/Equalizer

(2) 12 inch Subs with Box/Amps/Equalizer - $1000 (san mateo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok here i have (2) 12 inch subs (sony Xplodes) which are powered by a 1200 watt amp (also sony). and it comes with a Power Equalizer.. this equalizer lets you play your music while your car is off without killing your battery.. its basically an independent battery for the subs.. EVERYTHING IS SONY! BEST OF THE BEST!! i paid an arm and a leg for this setup and im letting it go for $1000.. it IS installed in my car right now so if you want you can hear it for yourself.. it KNOCKS SOOO HARD.. my buddy told me he heard me 4 blocks away.. i was impressed.. anyway here it is...

audioholic

not a moderator
10+ year member
Aug 31, 2003
Parts Unknown
Seems everyone is infatuated with CL so instead of making 2.3 million threads post your funny craigslist posts here. Make sure you copy the contents of the ad so when it gets flagged the rest of us can have a good laugh.
CL ads have a time limit, so this thread is gonna fill up with dead links pretty quickly. Its the reason I never made an official CL ad thread previously.

Audio4ever

Box Chevy Boi
Oct 9, 2009
Maryland
(2) 12 inch Subs with Box/Amps/Equalizer
(2) 12 inch Subs with Box/Amps/Equalizer - $1000 (san mateo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok here i have (2) 12 inch subs (sony Xplodes) which are powered by a 1200 watt amp (also sony). and it comes with a Power Equalizer.. this equalizer lets you play your music while your car is off without killing your battery.. its basically an independent battery for the subs.. EVERYTHING IS SONY! BEST OF THE BEST!! i paid an arm and a leg for this setup and im letting it go for $1000.. it IS installed in my car right now so if you want you can hear it for yourself.. it KNOCKS SOOO HARD.. my buddy told me he heard me 4 blocks away.. i was impressed.. anyway here it is...
equalizer sure looks like a cap(in disguise)

thevic24

my silence is deadly...
10+ year member
Apr 29, 2007
right behind you
Here is one...

SELLING SOME OF THE MOST POWERFULL SUBS AROUND! THAT ABSULOTLY SLAMMMM! STILL HOOKED UP CAN DEMO FOR YOU. 1000RMS EACH 2000WATT MAX, WEIGHT IS 70LBs each!

MONSTERSSSSSSSSSSS!

NUMBER IS 727-504-0208 HIT ME UP IS YOU WANT SOME SERIOUS BANG. TEXT CALL OR EMAIL. THANKS

and this one...

i have two kicker L7 12s and a 6000 watt lanzar amp and a 2 farad capacitor

i want $650 for everything and no im not hurting for money so if you dont

have the money just dont call if interested call or text (762)207- 2495

ChevyRidinLow

Banned
Jan 19, 2011
Binghamton N.Y.
Seems everyone is infatuated with CL so instead of making 2.3 million threads post your funny craigslist posts here. Make sure you copy the contents of the ad so when it gets flagged the rest of us can have a good laugh.
i started the official cl thread 2 months ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
The first two in this thread weren't funny, I mean these people might be ignorant to car audio but it's not funny.

ChevyRidinLow

Banned
Jan 19, 2011
Binghamton N.Y.
The first two in this thread weren't funny, I mean these people might be ignorant to car audio but it's not funny.
the last line in the jl amp one made me laugh - "Most people into car stereos know exactly how good this amp is"---

this is the same guy making both of these.

Mint. JL 13w7

JL 1000/1v2

http://scranton.craigslist.org/ele/2388381333.html 2 w6's blew out the back windows of a blazer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

8thGenSI

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Dec 22, 2005
hollister,CA
Tell me what you do not find funny about s guy claiming an "equalizer" is a dedicated battery for your subs.

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Tell me what you do not find funny about s guy claiming an "equalizer" is a dedicated battery for your subs.
It didn't make me laugh. I didn't lol in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulspikey

thevic24

my silence is deadly...
10+ year member
Apr 29, 2007
right behind you
This one is really bad...

You already know MCOR is your largest JL Audio, Hertz/Alpine, and ARC Audio dealer in this state. But, we are now working our way to becoming one of the LARGEST Alpine dealers in Florida to! We have just received a HUGE stockorder on multiple pallets to offer our great customers a brand you already know and love at incredible pricing you have always been used to at MCOR. Below is one of our most popular MCOR exclusive packages to kick off this Alpine relationship. This is over $900 worth of equipment when purchased seperately! Call MCOR at (813) 362-5454 to take part in this ridiculous MCOR/Alpine exclusive special. We are also offering DEEP discounts (including a free JL Audio basic amp wiring kit) if you choose to also have your equipment installed by MCOR!

$700???

Well...

Alpine MRP-M500 Class D Monoblock Amplifier (MRPM500)

Bass Package: Alpine SWE1243 Subwoofer + Absolute Sealed Sub Box

Alpine SPE-6000 Coaxial 2-way 6-1/2" Car Speakers

Alpine SPE-6090 (spe6090) 2-way 6" x 9" Car Speakers

I could get it all for around $520 here.

WOW.

OP
whitedragon551

whitedragon551

10+ year member
Mar 5, 2009
IL
This guy is asking $300.

Hello, I've got an almost brand new jbl gti Subwoofer for sale. I bought it online from jbl's website for $499.99. I know there are places that sell cheaper but this is a special edition one with gold plates. I have a box for it but will only throw in for an extra $50. It's a high performance bassworks. If you have any questions or interest you can email me at xxxxxxxx. Thanks!

Shinju

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 26, 2008
Seattle
Yeah this thead is going to **** balls once those links time out, You should make it a rule that if you dont post a screenshot of the ad and copy and past the body of the ad as well that the post gets deleted.

I really dont want to sit here and try to read these and finding a crap load of links that are no longer valid, I think others will agree too!

05fronty

SALT PETER
10+ year member
Nov 19, 2006
conway,ar
wtt!!!my amp for bigger!!!!

i have a 600 watt amp that i am looking to trade for something bigger. the one i have is pushing a peak power on 2 12" subs at 156.33 on the sound scale. it is pushing enough for good competition in the local man sound off comp in the ar. sound off comp. i am just looking for something bigger so i can get into the big boys class for once. if u r interested in trading ur big amp for something a little bit smaller then call me on my cell at 501-625-2233 or u can reach me on my home phone at 501-865-2902. thank u for looking and PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!! i'm doing something wrong if he is hitting 156.33 on 600 watts

dgaf

Swollen Member
10+ year member
May 10, 2007
727, FL
This one is really bad...

You already know MCOR is your largest JL Audio, Hertz/Alpine, and ARC Audio dealer in this state. But, we are now working our way to becoming one of the LARGEST Alpine dealers in Florida to! We have just received a HUGE stockorder on multiple pallets to offer our great customers a brand you already know and love at incredible pricing you have always been used to at MCOR. Below is one of our most popular MCOR exclusive packages to kick off this Alpine relationship. This is over $900 worth of equipment when purchased seperately! Call MCOR at (813) 362-5454 to take part in this ridiculous MCOR/Alpine exclusive special. We are also offering DEEP discounts (including a free JL Audio basic amp wiring kit) if you choose to also have your equipment installed by MCOR!

$700???

Well...

Alpine MRP-M500 Class D Monoblock Amplifier (MRPM500)

Bass Package: Alpine SWE1243 Subwoofer + Absolute Sealed Sub Box

Alpine SPE-6000 Coaxial 2-way 6-1/2" Car Speakers

Alpine SPE-6090 (spe6090) 2-way 6" x 9" Car Speakers

I could get it all for around $520 here.

WOW.
i would actually think the shop would charge more...

i went to a local audio installer shop around here, i wanted to play with all the display double dins, and see which i liked best, then order it online... they were charging $1100 for the pionner p4200dvd, i liked that one the best there, so i pulled it up on my iphone, saw it for for $500 on sonic, so i asked the guy, "hey, is this the real price?" he said "well, we can work on it if you're interested, i sold one last week for only $900, don't know if i can pull that deal again, but i can ask my manager"

that's the same shop, i went in to buy some fuses a couple years ago, while i'm standing at the counter waiting to pay, one of the installers comes in, tosses some keys on the counter and says to the guy, "the bmw is done... how much you charging for that?" the guy replies, "i told him it would be 400, but i'll see if i can't get 500 out of him" ... i was standing right there, he said that right infront of me, i was blown away...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds