placing subs in back seat??

iceteebone
5,000+ posts

Banned
Michigan
i have 2 ed b 12's and a pg tantrum 1200.1 and it's in a sealed box 1.3 cubes per sub and it isn't loud enough. the sealed box consumes my entire trunk so i have no space for a larger box so the back seat is my next option. how much of an increase will i get in spl with a ported box tuned to 30 hz in the back seat of the car with the subs and port facing the front? does this sound like a good idea or not?

I dont know a lot about this stuff, but i can say it is worth a try.
that's what i was figuring and i was thinking it would be the same as the inside of a pickup with a system so i might give it a shot because i am still disappointed with the spl of these subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.