Pioneer vs Alpine

Attachments

• P1420581.JPG
    P1420581.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 258
What is the difference between the GM-D9705 and the GM-DX975 'Limited' amplifiers? Does anyone know? Other than gold plated RCA's, what else does the 'DX' offer over the 'D'?

Did the compare thing on Pioneer.com Gold RCA and High Res certified and Higher Quality Parts inside. To be High Res certified i believe there is higher quality parts you need to use. I don't need 5ch but looking at the GM-DX874 4ch Limited model, It can be had for under $200. On Ebay right now just looked, Sound of tri state sound has a factory refurb from Pioneer company for $160. Might have to pick that up. Some don't like refurb items but i have used many differant items over the years with great sucsess and learned to only buy from factory or manufacture refurb items and not 3rd party refurb items. Had a Hoover Vac refurb by Hoover from Big Lots lasted long time. Coffee maker refurb by factory also had many years. And Have a kenwood excelon XR401-4 refurb by kenwood for few years worked great.

other than the gold plated RCAs & Hi-Res logo, no difference
the inner componnts are the same

Attachments

• pioneer.png
    pioneer.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 338
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.