Pioneer time alignment seat position

Poppinjay

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi,

On my fully active Pioneer system ( front components 2 way and sub ) in network mode when measuring time alignment, do you select say the right front seat position before measuring for the driver or chòose another option like front?

Prob a silly question, but just wondering.

Also, do you measure to the sub or leave this at zero.

Just finally getting round to sorting the sound stage out this weekend

Thanks for any help

FYI
My jvc has pre set configurations for front left etc. look for those as when I sought to estimate those distances although I made a difference it was for the worse. One can make infinite selections while not necessarily making it better.
If you have presets try those then adjust from there as a baseline.
Subs I wasn’t able to distinguish a difference as any adjustments there likely changes the sound of the song.

Hi,

On my fully active Pioneer system ( front components 2 way and sub ) in network mode when measuring time alignment, do you select say the right front seat position before measuring for the driver or chòose another option like front?

Prob a silly question, but just wondering.

Also, do you measure to the sub or leave this at zero.

Just finally getting round to sorting the sound stage out this weekend

Thanks for any help
I replaced my Mercedes head unit with the pioneer dmh-z5350bt, and I noticed that the built-in amp on the headunit has no presence, I am using the stock speakers,

When I just used the preset of time alignment settings ( Front ) , without any measuring it made a huge difference, sound stage and vocals became so natural and detailed

For years I used to add external amp for front and rear speakers before , to match the quality of the built-in amp on Mercedes headunits, but the first time, pioneer HU sounded really superb

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...