SOLD Pioneer PRS-X320 - $125 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

tlarwa
10+ year member

WI
I bought this amp from Mr.Marv over at DIYMA a few weeks ago, but have since decided that trying to fit this beast (and it's brother, the PRS-X340) into the trunk of my Miata is not the way i want to go. For those of you not familiar with these, this is a very nice amp ...

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Pioneer_Premier_PRS-X320/

Per Marv, the birthsheet on this one showed it produces 454W bridged into a 4 ohm load! Great amp to power that sub! It is in good condition cosmetically, probably 7.5-8.0/10, mainly just for general wear. There are no big scratches, gouges, etc. on the heatsink and a few scratches on the bottom. Functionally it is perfect. I also have the chrome cover, but not the bolts for the cover. The mounting feet are included.

This beast weighs a ton, so shipping won't be super cheap (no lowballs, please). If you want more pics I can snap a few and get them to you. I have refs over at DIYMA, and 100% positive feedback on Ebay under "softrideguy"...

Thanks,

Tom

The only trade I'm interested in is for JL 300/4. I also have the matching PRS-X340 (4-channel) for sale now. These are just to large for my install space, that's why I'm going to the JLs (and I'm going to stack them). Anyone?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.