Pioneer Premier DEH770MP Errors

Participant count
  • Participant list

yne721
10+ year member

SWINE FLU!!!!
Maui/Detroit
i've had this headunit for a couple of months, and i love it, haven't had any problems with it yet.

today while i was driving, after the last song on the cd was over the cd just stopped. after about a minute i realized that it wasn't going to the first song, i looked at my headunit and it said "ERROR 30" so i opened up the face to eject my cd, and it wouldn't eject. So i closed the face again then it said "reading format..........ERROR 10"

first question.

does anyone know what these errors are?

second question.

If i can't get the cd out, does anyone know how to get it out without harming the headunit?

sometimes mine doesn't eject the CD all the way, but thats only when its cold as hell (i have the 7700, not 770mp). and even then it still comes out some.

What does it do when you hit the eject button? Can you hear it trying to eject? See Anything?

well last night it WAS cold as hell, so maybe that was the problem. but as i look out my window today it's still cold as hell.

but when i hit the eject button, it just beeps. that's it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.