Is a Kenwood

Participant count
  • Participant list

MMAKOL

MPV-5025 good enough for a simple system?

I bought it about 8 months ago and it is stillin PERFECCT shape.

Looking to add 2 sets of 6.5's componets a sub and an amp or 2 to run a basic syatem in my 99' cherokee.

I see that most systems recommend a 4 - 5 volt pre-amp output and my MPV only has a 2 volt output.

Is it that BIG of a deal for a simple system. Im not competing and Im not a discerning listener.

I listes to ALL types of music.

Thanks

It will do fine. I do recommend that you amp your components though.

Thanks guys.

If I stay ith this unit I can definately add some better amps than I originally planeed.

Looks like Ill keep her for now.

I was told NOT to get anything with less than 4 volt pre-out. I dont knwo why either.

If its not that big of a deal than Id rather save the $$ and put it into a sub or better amp.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.