pioneer premier 2504 spl

which pioneer 12 inch subs would you recommend that have good strong bass and good sound quality? I am not really familiar with them, but would be looking for one that has an RMS of about 750-800 watts. Thanks

the 2004spl would be a great choice for that power but they're discontinued...

with that power you can go with 2 306c's or dvc's... they get very loud and sound good too...

i have 2 of em in a little ported box and they get very loud.

which pioneer 12 inch subs would you recommend that have good strong bass and good sound quality? I am not really familiar with them, but would be looking for one that has an RMS of about 750-800 watts. Thanks
i'd go with the 3004 or 3002spls, cant go wrong with them

true... you should go with 3000spl's and you can upgrade your amp later if you want... they can take good power.

look on ebay. the average price i saw on there was about.. $120-140ish? if i could upgrade my pioneer 306, the pioneer spls would be my prime choice for the money. too bad i dont plan on upgrading anytime soon. boo

Does anyone know who many watts they run? I am very interested in getting them and also what kind of not too expensive amp do you think would run them to their great potential without damaging them? Thanks

As for amplifiers, something real basic is Alpines MRD-M605. It puts out 600 watts at 2ohms and 300 watts at 4ohms. It's mono so you'd need one for each sub seeing as how they dont put out tremendous power. You can get them easily for $250.00. If you want something with more power you can get something with more.. there's tons of options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.