Pioneer or Alpine?

Participant count
  • Participant list

raceman8711

Ok im kinda new to the car audio world, ive got a kenwood system right now that just doesnt please me enough. Its 2 12" Kenwoods not sure what model with 800watt Kenwood amp an looking to completley get rid of an upgrade my system. I was looking at 2 12" Pioneer premier champion pro TS-W3001D2 subs which are rated at 1000 RMS a piece an ive been looking for an amp to power these an I cant really find an inexspensive amp to power these if anyone has suggestions please let me know, an also ive been reading around an people are saying that 2 12" alpine type r's that are rated at around 600RMS I think will hit just as hard but require much less power to power them is this true an does anyone have any amp suggestions? Ive got a spending limit of 600 bucks

alpine > pioneer

there are other options than those as far as subs go check out fi car audio

oh and if you run one of those a lot of people run a sundown sae-1000d

good quality stuff. that would fit your budget as well.

alpine > pioneer
there are other options than those as far as subs go check out fi car audio

oh and if you run one of those a lot of people run a sundown sae-1000d

good quality stuff. that would fit your budget as well.

Ya I was also looking at Audiobahns but im not really sure, I just want some subs that are nice quality an put out good bass for decent price an like I said ive kinda new to this whole car audio thing an im not quite sure on what subs are better than others an the best bang for the buck

definately check out fi car audio. some of the best subs out there they compete with subs twice there price easily.

oh yeah great cs too. look up some reviews on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.