• Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Okay...

I download the program

I manipulate the pictures I want, they get saved as LKD files

I go to convert them to LKA files and after it says the files are overwritten they are still LKD files, and I cannot seem to find the "ent_disp.lka" file that nheeds to be burned on the CD along with the LKA files.

When you convert the files I think it's supposed to save the LKA files into the Pioneer>Archives folder....it opens that folder but it's an emtpy folder. nadda

WTF?

the converted files are on your computer use the search button for some reason pioneer put the converted files deep in some folder i have windows 7 and just did a search for the files

i searched. there are no .lka files being created after the .lkd are "converted" (so the software says)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.