Pioneer issues

justify? can we really justify spending any money on our habit? lol
No, I say that after spendning insane amounts of money on a sub stage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif The sq side of me is starting to ache.

I'm 26. I've been installing decks for 40 years. I got my start in a Nash that needed some tunes so I hooked up a record player in the dash and put an etch a sketch in the glove compartment for a full multimedia experience. That's BAWLA GODDAMN!!!

Things have progressed over the years. Back in the good ole days there were no fuses or fire extinguishers, relays or pico fuses. The whole car was made of metal, so you just sluddd the deck right on into the dash and BAM... grounded. These days they have to put fuses on the rca's because people didn't properly ground their hu and it's pulling current through the sheild on the rca. It kinda makes a feller wonder why he enjoys this hobby since so many retards do too. Maybe I should also take up pooping my pants and trying to rape my sister... you know, just to see what else we have in common.

In short, you're all a bunch of idiots. just take pictures of your penises and pm them to each other. Let us know who wins and we'll be done with this.

Ive chasis ground all my Premier radios like pioneer wants you too. If you look in the install directions that come with the radios its as clear as day and ive never unplugged or plugged in RCA's while the car or radio was on and havent had any issues with my radios. Sounds like user error to me and wanting to blame the company for not following there clear install direction...A ribbon cable is a different story though.

Ive chasis ground all my Premier radios like pioneer wants you too. If you look in the install directions that come with the radios its as clear as day and ive never unplugged or plugged in RCA's while the car or radio was on and havent had any issues with my radios. Sounds like user error to me and wanting to blame the company for not following there clear install direction...A ribbon cable is a different story though.
give this man a cigar for pointing out the facts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i think the only thing you can install right is your daddies cock in ur ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
You're a dealer? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

Dang ol' boy, that's pretty funny.

I've owned 8 Pioneer HU over the years and installed quit a few for friends and never had a single problem with any of them. I dont see how people ONLY have problems with Pioneer. Its ****ing user error. Plain and simple. If your not sure about something you shouldnt be installing it leave it to people that do.

i just got a new 880 off ebay for about $295 shipped. Of course it has no waranty because pioneer will probably want to know what authorized dealer I bought it from, but...
I emailed the person, and got one for $265 shipped, and it will be 245$ shipped after bing cash back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.