Pioneer issues

My oel display went out on my 780mp after about 4 years I think. **** breaks though, so I'm not complaining. If anyone knows a place to get that fixed, or what the problem would be let me know... It still works, but the face doesn't light up unless you have it in the eject position.

Cd not eject all the way.
Cd stop ejecting all together.

Internal amp failure.

Faceplate shorted out.

The picto fuse is not in all of them so wining alternator noise.

The picto fuse is not in all of them? lol. They just forgot to put it in some of them you're saying then?

Cd stopped ejecting after sent in for repair and sent back nothing fixed. One of the tabs on the back of the faceplate decided to just fall off. Another one the internal amp failed and on another the internal preamp failed. Touch screen failed on another sent in said it had to be replaced charged me 90 dollars for a new one even though it was still under the 90 day parts warranty. External BT failed. All this was not on my head units either friends had problems with them as well. Two switched to alpine I am considering it or kenwood next.

Internal amp failure.

Faceplate shorted out.

its a pioneer defacto standard moron every pioneer has a pico fuse lol wow you are really letting your 7 yr install experience shine now lolz

and it just goes to show how much of an idiot you really are it is PICO not picto if you really were an installer you would know what it is and how not to blow it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

horned frog i think ur deck came out about the same time i use to have my old 960 and they had a bad ribbon cable problem have u checkd into that yet?

and as for you bigaudio don't be using any of your AEs in this thread either and what models were the probs u mention in

Internal amp failure.

Faceplate shorted out.

Cd stopped ejecting after sent in for repair and sent back nothing fixed. One of the tabs on the back of the faceplate decided to just fall off. Another one the internal amp failed and on another the internal preamp failed. Touch screen failed on another sent in said it had to be replaced charged me 90 dollars for a new one even though it was still under the 90 day parts warranty. External BT failed. All this was not on my head units either friends had problems with them as well. Two switched to alpine I am considering it or kenwood next.

stop using ur AE

horned frog i think ur deck came out about the same time i use to have my old 960 and they had a bad ribbon cable problem have u checkd into that yet?
and as for you bigaudio don't be using any of your AEs in this thread either and what models were the probs u mention in
Yeah, I heard some of the people were swapping out ribbon cables or something like that. I'm not real worried about it. The deck was awesome for the price, and it lasted a long time the way it was.

That's funny picto fuse is only in the primer models not the base models as well.
Do you even know what the premier line is? No, you don't obviously. All the premier line is, is an extended warranty on the product //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.