Pioneer GM-D8601

omg u finaaly did one.. i bet that guy that hounds u after every other dyno is jumping up and down.. also glad to finally see someone besides say something nice about pioneer subs lol..

Not bad at all, especially you consider the 3 year warranty you mentioned

Can you get internal pictures or is it protected with a sticker?

I wonder if they left out the ssf because they think its so low power people won't reach mechanical limits? Maybe there's a built in roll off?

I wonder if they left out the ssf because they think its so low power people won't reach mechanical limits? Maybe there's a built in roll off?
he had amp guts close to start

omg u finaaly did one.. i bet that guy that hounds u after every other dyno is jumping up and down.. also glad to finally see someone besides say something nice about pioneer subs lol..

You know he hasn't even commented yet... I am seriously like WTF right now. Dude is usually first to comment and has been asking me to do this amp since December... And BigD since the summer... Now I do the video and cricket's..... lol

I have more photos of the guts I'm going to post up on Facebook (@BudgetGemBust) in case you need more. Just need to get off my but to do it....

What's my price shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'm probably going to return this one to Abt (Store I bought it from). I bought a pair of RF amps from them for my boat last week and a another subwoofer so I don't feel bad returning this one and the 8604.... Besides... I recommend the purchase from Walmart with how cheap the Service Plan is....

You know he hasn't even commented yet... I am seriously like WTF right now. Dude is usually first to comment and has been asking me to do this amp since December... And BigD since the summer... Now I do the video and cricket's..... lol
yeah i saw yesterday he hadn't replied.. and i did see one where he replied 1st i think and all he was was i'm first or something.. maybe dude died or went to jail lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.