pioneer gm-6500f flashing blue light

api1243

CarAudio.com Newbie
Israel
every morning my amp is working and after a few drives lets say 2-3 shutting the car and turning it back on the amp kicks into protection mode. its the second day since installed. i have checked it before on a pc psu and a random aftermarket headunit i had and computer speakers and it worked, i decided to put it on my car and route full car amp kit and it worked. my brother just took it off his car.. its cooling down and even a few hours still cant get it on. i have tried removing all speakers and checked still nothing. also all rcas out still the same. its like the wires are brand new the speakers ohms match with it and rms is good for that amp i dont get why its happening..

well its kicking into protect when i am on acces and starting car dosnt make a diffrence.
and it does not say which type of protect mode i just read online that if the power light is flashing its protection mode and if its solid its working ok.
this is the same as my amp and same wires are connected but hes problem is basic rather than mine
video example:

yes i did i have played with gain and with hpf/lpf nothing really matters
i had the headunit before that amp and the problem is not with the headunit its just something weird about the amp

Your a fucking idiot who knows nothing....stop giving advice...your posts make zero sense and are completely irrelevant

Last edited:
You've read an outdated book...most of us learned things by either trial and error or someone more experienced helping...not a 20+ years old book 🤣🤣🤣

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...