Pioneer FH-P8000BT vs Pioneer FH-P800BT...

Participant count
  • Participant list

cheesel39

Oregon
Hello! I am new to these forums, but need some honest opinions from the experts! I am looking into buying a new Blue Tooth/iPhone 3GS compatible head unit and I am trying to decide if Pioneer is the way to go. I am looking at two units: Pioneer FH-P8000BT & the FH-P800BT.

Both units looks similar and the only difference that I can see in the specs is that the 800 pairs and works my iphone using bluetooth only, while the 8000 must be hooked up to my phone through a usb cable... If anyone knows anything about these units, I would greatly appreciate some advice! I am not looking to spend a ton, but I am willing to learn the unit so it does not need to be super easy to run. Thanks a bunch,

Chelsea

They are the same units. The only real difference is the 2 year warranty on the 800 and 1 year on the 8000. The 800 comes with the ipod cable and the 8000 you have to buy it. They both have the same bluetooth. I have the 800 and it works good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.