Pioneer DVD Head Unit - MP3's on DVD disc?

RicoChet

Hi Everyone

I have a question.. I currently have a Pioneer MP3 Deck that of course, plays MP3's that are on the disc. My question is whether or not you can put MP3's on a DVD disc and put it in a Pioneer Deck (AVH-P6600DVD) will it read the DVD disc with Mp3's on it? If it doesnt, that would be the most retarded thing I have ever heard... Please someone confirm for me!

Thanks!

I have the pioneer avic-n1, same year deck, just with nav. and yes sadly enough it will not read MP3s on a dvd. I spent hourfs setting this up and got 75 full cds on one dvd only to have it not play. the alpine ivad310 does play them which my freind had which only made me more mad. sorry man.

I have the pioneer avic-n1, same year deck, just with nav. and yes sadly enough it will not read MP3s on a dvd. I spent hourfs setting this up and got 75 full cds on one dvd only to have it not play. the alpine ivad310 does play them which my freind had which only made me more mad. sorry man.
Noooo!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I dont understand why they do that. I was worried about that. ****it! Does someone out there not like the idea of fitting thousands of mp3's on one disc?? why torture us...

Noooo!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I dont understand why they do that. I was worried about that. ****it! Does someone out there not like the idea of fitting thousands of mp3's on one disc?? why torture us...

sorry about your luck man. all i can say is do some research on what you plan on buying before you swipe your card. i did hours of research before i bought my deck, couldn't be happier. plays dvd movies, divx, mp3 on dvd's, usb, bluetooth audio, etc.

And just for the record, the year that that deck came out, I dont know of ANY DVD decks that would play MP3 off DVD. That deck is like 2003 so 4 years old now.
I wasn't aware of the model year on that. Thanks for the heads up

And just for the record, the year that that deck came out, I dont know of ANY DVD decks that would play MP3 off DVD. That deck is like 2003 so 4 years old now.
some of it depends on what program you use to burn them. even a ps2 plays mp3's on dvd, if it is done with roxio. nero's mp3 dvd's won't play on a ps2. my jvc has played everything so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.