SOLD Pioneer Dex-p9

Savstyle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Fresno
Well im gonna have to sell my baby.

If your interested in it you allready know what it is.

If you dont know, its probably not for you. Ive been convincing myself not to sell it for 2 months. My car just broke down today so its time for it to find a new loving home.

It has a slight dent on the face plate, you can only notice when the light shines right on it. When the deck is on its unoticeable. I did my best to take pictures while its on and to catch the dent.I just tested it out and it turns right on. I have the remote(which its useless without), harness, cage, and trim ring.

Im asking 425+shipping+paypal fees

OBO

So lemme know

Oh and pics will be up in about 1hr and 45mins since im at work.

Or if your really impatient i can email them to you just leave me your email addy

Have a good one fellas

lets bump this baby up

390 Views?!? Not one offer?

Come on folks i wanna sell this thing.

Toss an offer out there u never know i might just take it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.