Pioneer DEHP 8600

Participant count
  • Participant list
If the hu is P8600 try grounding the rca cables. Mine sounds a lot better after it. These Pioneers are known for their ground problems, but it's an easy fix. Just search this site for Pioneer grounding problem. Good luck

Yeah just ground what how do i ground the rca cables...it sounds like crap when you turn it up and the subs sound great in my car so yeah i dunno but yeah lemme know on how to ground the rca cables...

thanks alot man!

What're all the settings? My 860 sounded like crap straight outta the box, but that's only because the settings were all jacked up.

Just touch the outer metal part of the rca plug to the metal part that is grounded. Simple, if that works just salder it on. But you might wanna play with eq & ta before to see if that solves it

Interesting, should you just solder a small gauge wire to the outside and ground it?
If u mean solder wire to rca -- yes. if u mean solder the wire to the body of the hu -- no. in fact you can solder negative on rcas to the body of hu. i didn't even solder mine, just jammed the wire between male and female connectors. you can search one of my posts was about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.