Pioneer DEH6800MP: Quick ?

If I remember correctly, the 6800 doesn't play DVD discs at all (mp3 or whatever). In fact most receivers don't, the only one that I know of is like 350, its the JVC somthin, forget model (I'm sure theres alot more exluding flip out dvd players). Well good luck.

actually, these are the decks that play them:

List of Confirmed Headunits that will play mp3 on DVD-R media:

Eclipse AVN2454

Kenwood DDX7015

JVC KD-DV5000

Clarion MAX675vd

Pioneer AVH-P7500DVD

Jensen VM9411

List of Headunits rumored to support mp3 on DVD-R media:

Audiobahn A3451

I think you need a seperate adapter to hook up to your deck so it plays if I remember reading my manual correctly. I have the same cd player. havent tried playin a dvd though.

I know this is an older thread, but I just bought the AVH-P7500DVD from a friend for cheap, and can't get .mp3's to work on a DVD. Does anyone who has this unit confirm or deny that it's possible to play .mp3's stored on a DVD? If not, it's a MAJOR flaw and I'll need to re-sell it. Thanks in advance!

I know this is an older thread, but I just bought the AVH-P7500DVD from a friend for cheap, and can't get .mp3's to work on a DVD. Does anyone who has this unit confirm or deny that it's possible to play .mp3's stored on a DVD? If not, it's a MAJOR flaw and I'll need to re-sell it. Thanks in advance!
Anyone? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.