Pioneer DEH 7600 for $100, good deal?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Raven
10+ year member

Lacking social skills!
Michigan
I have the opportunity to buy a high end Pioneer HU from my cousin for $100 even. He's the second owner, and it will just be the HU and faceplate. No manual, no remote, no box, just what's needed to play music. I couldn't tell you the cosmetics of it. I bet it's fairly worn. However, I don't know if it's the 7600 or the 6600 version.

What do you think?

They retail at about $270, and I have the opportunity to buy one from my cousin for $100 even. He's the second owner, and it will just be the HU and faceplate. No manual, no remote, no box, just what's needed to play music. I couldn't tell you the cosmetics of it. I bet it's fairly worn.
What do you think, should I take him up or just buy a new $150 HU? Oh, and ProfilePower, shut up. Thanks.

depending on how bad the face is worn i would say that is a good deal. i use to have a premier 750 and it was a great deck. doesn't have time delay or a huge eq but definately a decent deck

Well, my mistake was that a dealer sells the 7600 for $270. I can pick them up $210 on any self respecting internet dealer. Also the 6600 is only about $170. Still a deal, but no MP3 / WMA support and a few fewer features. All in all, since i was planning on a Pioneer DEH P 2700, this might be worth it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Raven

10+ year member
Lacking social skills!
Raven
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date